The VDOT Safe Routes to School Program has announced its FY 2020 Non-Infrastructure Program awards to localities across the Commonwealth. Waynesboro Public Schools, in partership with the Staunton-Augusta-Waynesboro Office on Youth will hire a Safe Routes to School Program Coordinator to work with the City’s four elementary ane one middle school in. Safe Routes to School Program Coordinators work closely with schools to teach bicycle and pedestrian safety, promote participation in SRTS events, and help improve walking and bicycling conditions in their communities. Congratulations to Waynesboro Public Schools and the Office on Youth!
- Provide Input on a New Long-Distance Rail Route in Virginia
- Provide Input on Bus Connection Between the Valley and Virginia Beach
- Track I-81 Improvements Through VDOT’s Improve81.org Site and Newsletter
- Waynesboro US 250 Corridor Improvements Project Continues
- Augusta County Community Input Meetings in November