The Secretary of Transportation, Commonwealth Transportation Board (CTB), and State DOT officals hosted the region's FY 2019-2024 Six Year Improvement Program (SYIP) Spring Transportation Public Hearing on Thursday May 3, 2018 at the Holiday Inn Staunton Conference Center. The SYIP program allocates public funds to highway, road, bridge, rail, bicycle, pedestrian and public transportation projects. The Draft FY 2019-2024 SYIP identifies projects proposed for inclusion in the final program, which will be approved at the CTB’s June meeting.
VDOT Staunton District Highlights
The map and project list below provide information on the new projects and funding allocations in the proposed Six‐Year Improvement Program (SYIP). The district map provides the locations of the new Revenue Sharing, Safety, Transportation Alternatives, and State of Good Repair projects that have been proposed for funding in the Draft FY2019-2024. Use the project listing next to the district map to cross reference projects through their Universal Project Code (UPC) shown on the map with project information on the project listing.
- FY19-20 Tentative Transportation Alternative Allocations
- Department of Rail and Public Transportation Staunton District Highlights
- For project status see the SMART SCALE Dashboard or the VDOT Dashboard
- State of Good Repair – Frequently Asked Questions (The handout provides information on the State of Good Repair program, how funds are applied, and new factors.)
- SMART SCALE Round 3 (FY20-25) Schedule
For additional information please visit the CTB website.